November 27, 2018
7 Reasons You Need a Self-Storage Unit
- College student After your child has left for higher studies, you might want to alter his/her bedroom into a study room or a leisure room. Whatever the reason be, there are always some furniture that you do not need in the new layout, but do not want to sell it either.
- De-clutter your home There is one thing about clutter, no matter how many ways you adapt to prevent, it still takes over any space. Inadequate storage space can result in overflow in to your living areas or an extra room turned into storage space. Things like family keepsakes, hand-me-downs, collections that are close to your heart and many more are great to hold on to, however they take up your valuable space.
- Seasons change, season stays Just like others, your home has seasonal items as well. It can be anything like, holiday decorations, seasonal clothes and accessories, heavy blankets, pool toys, outdoor furniture and many more. Such items take a lot more space than you think
- Moving to a new home Moving to a smaller home or new to the city, take your time and transfer your extra belongings to a storage unit while you are packing. This helps in keeping your home clutter free that moving causes. This lets you unpack and set up your new space at your own pace.
- Home Renovation Renovating your home can be worrisome as it may damage your expensive sofa set or wooden furniture. Moving them to a storage space can make renovations less stressful and your furniture last longer.
- Baby on the way A new addition to the family changes a lot of things. It means more fun, more joy, more responsibilities and more space. With a baby on the way, you may need to completely clear a spare bedroom, but that doesn’t mean you will have to clear the decks and put everything on Quickr. It is wise to store the replaced bed with other furniture as you may need it once the baby grows and doesn’t fit in the cot.
- Small business If you are running a small-scale business, you know how difficult it is to find extra space for storing product samples, archived documentation, display and promotional materials for exhibitions and more. With high rents for office spaces or stores in the middle of the town, it doesn’t make sense to use the extra space for storage.